Available on backorder
This new carbon fibre spreader has been designed to withstand the highly abrasive working environment using our proprietary wear resistant gel coat. This spreader is much lighter than a stainless steel spreader coming in at around 28 kg instead of about 60 kg for a stainless steel spreader. This spreader also features improved air flow to maximise efficiency and evenness of the spread. It can be attached to any 41″ outlet hopper box on a Fletcher, Cresco, and 750XL. Other aircraft with a 41″ wide hopper outlet may also be supported upon request. Different gate box widths can be produced on request.
- Spreader with attachment brackets (aft attachment is to flap hanger brackets on Fletcher and Cresco, and to the cargo pod attachment points on the 750XL).
- Form One Release Certificate
- 337 to approve the installation on your aircraft
- Installation Instructions
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness
Units are manufactured on order. Current lead time is approximately 6-12 weeks.